The highest compliment our parents can pay us is the referral of family or friends for education at Cristo Rey Fort Worth College Prep. The trust and confidence that you place in us each and every day means a great deal.
In appreciation of that trust and confidence, we are excited to share our New Student Referral Program. You will receive a $50 TUITION CREDIT for every new registration as a result of your referral. Each time a student is registered in Cristo Rey Fort Worth as a result of your recommendation to other parents, you will receive a $50 TUITION CREDIT that will be applied to your tuition in October.
IT’S AS EASY AS: 1… 2… 3…
1. Complete the information on our New Student Referral Form and submit it.
2. Ask the new family to complete the Referral Verification box in their application for admission.
3. Once the new family registers and attends classes, your account will be credited accordingly in the month of October.
New Student Referral Program Description and Procedures
• The New Student Referral Program awards a referring Cristo Rey Fort Worth College Prep family with a $50 tuition credit for each new student that is referred to and actually registers and attends Cristo Rey Fort Worth. (Refer two students and receive a $100 tuition credit, refer three students and receive a $150 tuition credit, etc.)
• The referral program is for parents or guardians who are paying the family contribution for registered students of Cristo Rey Fort Worth College Prep at the time of credit distribution.
• A $50 incentive award per newly referred student is applied in October and the following months in the event of several referred students in your TADS account.
• Families who pay their tuition in full before the school year begins will receive an incentive award check in October if the referral conditions were met.
• A signed New Student Referral Program verification form (available below) must be completed up to two weeks prior to the reward distribution (October) and a name match must be
indicated in the Referral Verification box on the new student’s Admission Application.
• Submission deadlines: September 15 for October award.
• Turning in a completed New Student Referral Program form after the deadline will delay the incentive credit.
• Failure to turn in a completed New Student Referral Program form will make the referring family ineligible for the reward.
• Incentive award consideration is limited to the referral of brand new families registering students in CRFW and does not apply to returning students, siblings, or families who have previously had students at CRFW.
*From May 15 through June 30 receive $75 credit for each referred student!