Eligibility for Admissions
Cristo Rey Fort Worth is designed for students who desire a College Preparatory, Catholic education but who could not otherwise afford one and are interested in working in a professional business environment to gain valuable career experience.
- Desire and willingness to attend a four-year university
- Good discipline and attendance record
- Motivation and Maturity – Studying AND working as a high school student is not easy. Students should show the maturity and motivation to be able to handle both aspects of our curriculum
- Openness to religious values – Our Catholic faith guides our curriculum and practices. While it is not a requirement to be Catholic to attend, students should be open to a faith-based education.
- 70% average or above grades – Previous two years grades will be reviewed for admissions purposes. Grades are a good indicator of your success in our program.
- Cristo Rey Fort Worth does not provide Special Education services but attempts to accommodate a student’s developmental, academic, social, emotional, and behavioral needs in the classroom to the best of our abilities. While we welcome students with a variety of learning differences, disabilities, and 504's/IEPs, we offer limited accommodations to support emotional and academic success. All student files are reviewed case by case by the Admissions Committee to determine if we have the capacity to serve the student.
Corporate Work Study
- be at least 14 years old on or before October 1, 2020.
- be able to present legal verification of their U.S. citizenship or other form of legal residence in the U.S.
- have or be able to obtain a Social Security number.
- commit to work 5 full days a month.
Applicant and Student Anti-discrimination Policy Statement:
Cristo Rey Fort Worth Catholic High School, Inc. (CRFW) considers qualified students of all faiths and denominations. CRFW admits students without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, religion, or disability, and provides them with all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally afforded or made available to all students at the school.
CRFW does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, religion, or disability in the administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. CRFW expressly prohibits any form of unlawful discrimination based on any of these characteristics.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Reasonable Accommodation:
To ensure equal admission to qualified individuals with a disability, CRFW will make reasonable accommodations for the known disability of an otherwise qualified individual, unless undue hardship on the operation of the school would result.